Venture Heat Epic 2.0 Battery Heated Winter Gloves
Venture Heat Epic 2.0 Battery Heated Winter Gloves - - powered by rechargeable BX-25 lithium-ion batteries that provide active warmth on demand for 4-5 hours on low setting and 1.5-2.5 hours on high setting.
- Unisex sizes S 8-8.5"; M 9-9.5"; L 10-10.5"; XL 11-11.5"; XXL 12-12.5" Please refer to Glove Sizing Chart (first small image) for measurement instructions.
- Designed for hands that go outside to work and to play during harsh winter weather.
- These heated gloves feature Venture Heat's newest wearable heating technology: XCT 7V.
- To achieve optimal heat efficiency, the flexible micro-alloy heating elements warm up from the back of the hand to each fingertip.
- The heating element is safe to use in rain and snow.
- Waterproof controller: silicon sealed micro-circuit allows you to control the temperature with the glove on your hand.
- System runs on safe and low 7-volt DC power and is free from electromagnetic current.
- The long gauntlet and genuine Nappa leather palm make this waterproof-breathable winter glove a popular favorite.
- 3M Thinsulate insulation microfibers trap the natural heat within the glove but allow moisture to escape for greater warmth and comfort.
- Smartphone ready fingertips for your convenience and pre-curved fingertips for optimum grip.
- Includes two BX-25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs and one 100-240V battery charger (Z840120).
- Color: black.
- Unisex sizes S 8-8.5"; M 9-9.5"; L 10-10.5"; XL 11-11.5"; XXL 12-12.5"
- 6-month mfg. warranty on battery; 1-year mfg. warranty on glove.
- Imported from China.
- Comfort House P2138.