| Uplift Technologies DL2000 Day-Light Sky 10,000 LUX bright light therapy system. Delivers 10,000 LUX in a broad field of illumination, as recommended by bright light therapy experts. This Day-Light lamp, also known as a SAD lamp, may help control seasonal mood swings associated with seasonal affective disorder.
Many professionals advocate this type of lighting to combat symptoms associated with both seasonal and non-seasonal conditions. Bright light therapy has been proven to be an effective treatment for the Winter Blues, Circadian Sleep Disorders, Jet Lag, Shift Work Adjustment, and low energy. The Day-Light Sky meets all of the criteria set out by the leading experts for safe and efficacious bright light therapy.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Delivers optimal treatment by projecting the light downward over the user, making the Day-Light Sky an excellent task lamp, too.
Disclaimer: The Day-Light Sky is an innovative light supply system, not a medical device. Manufacturer recommends that you consult a physician before undertaking a bright light therapy regime.
NEED TO KNOW:
- The smooth diffusing screen filters out 99.3 percent of the harmful UV rays, creating a glare-free light source.
- High-efficiency ballasts eliminate the flicker commonly associated with standard fluorescent lights.
- Comes with two 55-watt compact fluorescent tubes (color temp = 4000K).
- Bulbs should be replaced every two years to maintain 10,000 LUX.
- Dimensions: 13.8"L x 10.5"W x 27.3"H.
- 120 volts; 60Hz; UL/C-UL listed; 6' power cord.
- Comfort House 66413F.
- Uplift Technologies DL2000.