TV EARS speaker with voice clarifying circuitry
| TV Ears Wireless TV Speaker delivers clear, high-quality sound and makes television dialogue easier to understand. Works with any brand of television.
Note: TV Ears TV Speaker does not make the sound on your TV louder. In fact, because dialogue is clearer, you may be able to lower the volume and still understand each word. It is an easy-to-use single dial design.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Makes television dialogue clearer not louder.
TV Ears TV Speaker can be placed anywhere in the room. 600 square foot transmission range with 90 decibels of output.
For private mode TV listening (audio not available to anyone else), plug a standard headset into the jack located on the front of the speaker.
NEED TO KNOW:
TV Ears has
5 user ratings out of 5 stars
- Two powerful internal speakers.
- Works with a digital out port.
- Bass adjustment knob on back.
- Connections for music player or smartphone.
- Dolby Digital compatible.
- Includes these components: TV Ears wireless TV speaker, two A/C power adapters, a digital transmitter, and 3' auxiliary cord. Also a 3.5 to 3.5 cord, 10' digital optical audio cord, and 10' analog audio cord.
- Dimensions: 11"L x 6.5"D x 4.25"H; weighs 3.15 pounds.
- 12 volts; 0.8 amps; 5 watts; 10' power cord; UL/CE approved; frequency 2.3 MHz.
- 5 year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 14120F.
, March 8, 2013
Posted By: C.Ewing Location: Fairfield ca. How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
, February 10, 2012
Posted By: Sue Location: california How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
Works as advertised
, November 30, 2011
Posted By: Steve Gilfand Location: Florida How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
Happy I bought it
, November 14, 2011
Posted By: Jim B Location: Detroit, Mi How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
, November 6, 2011
Posted By: Ken Location: Idaho How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time