| Seeds of Life Japanese Black Pine Tree Gift Plant - - manicured to perfection as is fitting for a unique and special gift.
The Seeds of Life program was created to celebrate life’s most special occasions by gifting a tree. Highly recommended Just Because gift for all occasions and as a New Baby gift, In Memory gift, Anniversary gift, Birthday gift, Get Well gift, Mother's Day gift, Father's Day gift, Grandparent's Day gift, or Teacher gift.
Between January 1 and April 15 (approximately), recipients receive a certificate acknowledging your gift and the anticipated shipping date (see small image above). Another hand-written gift card with your personal message will accompany the gift tree shipment.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Includes detailed care instructions.
Make your gift even more special by adding a personalized engraved tree tag. Holds up to 50 characters (see small image above for sample).
Each Japanese Black Pine gift box includes a personal gift card in keeping with the occasion. Please type your gift message (up to 150 characters) on the order form at checkout.
- Each gift tree is wrapped in either natural jute and tied with a green ribbon or as more appropriate to the occasion.
- Can be shaped into Bonsai forms or trimmed to accent any garden.
- Salt-tolerant and drought-tolerant.
- A pine suited for the recipient's zip code will be selected.
- A basic rule of thumb before planting a gift tree in the ground is to treat the tree like other houseplants. Enough water to keep the soil moist and a little natural light will help your gift tree get to the stage of a spring planting in the ground.
- Sizes: small 13"-15" tall; medium 18"-24" tall; large 44"-48" tall.
- Comfort House 66554F.
- Seeds of Life SGTSN1BP / SGTMN1BP / SGTLNBP.