Training Compression Sock
Training Compression Sock - - for muscle toning. Designed to help you achieve your personal best, reduce the risk of injury, and improve mobility. Sold by the pair. Please order by shoe size.
- Great for walking, hiking, running, and any running sport, such as soccer, basketball, or lacrosse.
- Breathable 3D knit for improved moisture transportation. Ensures a comfortable foot temperature.
- The muscle toning zone at the top of the sock lightly compresses the calf, reducing tiring muscle vibration when running and improving coordination.
- Specific left and right socks allows for precise and targeted compression.
- Figure 8 design around the instep and ankle utilizes well-known sport taping techniques for increased stability and improved control of the ankle joint.
- Reinforced areas cushion impact on toe area, forefoot, and heel. Also helps prevent rubbing and blisters.
- High-tech microfiber material is breathable and moisture wicking to wick away sweat, keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
- 93 percent polyamide/7 percent Spandex.
- Latest yarn technology regulates heat balance and perspiration transport.
- Latex free.
- Machine washable.
- Specific Left and Right sock, which is adapted to the asymmetric shape of your foot, ankle and calf, allows for precise targeted compression.
- Left or Right is knitted into the inside top band for easy identification.
- Achilles tendon notch for less compression and a comfortable fit along your Achilles tendon.
- Four sizes (S / M / L / XL), which are based on shoe sizes, giving you the perfect fit.
- S (small) for men's shoe sizes 3.5-6.5 and for women's shoe sizes 4.5-7.
- M (medium) for men's shoe sizes 7-9.5 and for women's shoe sizes 7.5-10.5.
- L (large) for men's shoe sizes 10-12.5 and for women's shoe sizes 11+.
- XL (x-large) for men's shoe sizes 13-15.5.
- Sold as a pair.
- Imported from Germany.
- Color: coal/polar.
- Comfort House 67257F.