Zehnder Universal Towel Radiator
Installing a Zehnder towel radiator in your bathroom creates an instant heat zone for pennies a day. Seven-day programmable timer with eight heat levels. Use the count-down timer to turn unit off when heat is not needed.
- Installation information:
- Must be mounted vertically with the heating element at the bottom.
- Plug in to a standard grounded GFCI outlet that is within 24" of the heating element on bottom right of unit. (All Zehnder radiators come with a 24" power cord.)
- Hard wire directly to GFCI circuit using the included Zehnder Towel Radiator hard-wire kit. Kit consists of a face plate and a tube designed to fit over the nut on the back of the heating element (the round disk on the bottom right side of your radiator).
- Three models:
- 23.625"W x 3.5"D x 30"H; model UNE 3024-450. 120 volts; 60Hz; 450 watts; 24" power cord; 1536 BTUs (heating area 75-90 sq. ft.); CE approved.
- 23.625"W x 3.5"D x 47"H; model UNE 4824-600. 120 volts; 60Hz; 600 watts; 24" power cord; 2050 BTUs (heating area 100-120 sq. ft.); CE approved.
- 29.5"W x 3.5"D x 47"H; model UNE 4830-600. 120 volts; 60Hz; 600 watts; 24" power cord; 2050 BTUs (heating area 100-120 sq. ft.); CE approved.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Colors: pure white, creme white, gray white, almond, turquoise, brilliant blue, wine red, pure black, oil rubbed bronze metallic, aluminum metallic, satin nickel metallic.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Special order.
- Comfort House 61878.
Model UNE 4830-600 requires a truck delivery. End of truck delivery.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!