Polder THM-372 Speed Read Cooking Thermometer
| Polder THM-372 Speed Read Cooking Thermometer - - with presets for meat.
In May 2011 the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) revised its recommended safe cooking temperatures for meat. This Polder thermometer is pre-programmed with the revised temperatures for your cooking convenience.
- Digital speed read thermometer measures the temperature of meat, poultry and other foods; and liquids quickly and accurately.
- Preset buttons make it simple to cook to your preference for meat type and doneness using USDA recommended temperatures.
- Speed-read probe provides accurate readings in 8 seconds or less.
- Large angled LCD display for easy reading.
- You can take your reading in either Fahrenheit or Celcius degrees.
- Temperature range is 32 degrees F to 212 degrees F (or 0 degrees C to 100 degrees C).
- Includes one (1) LR44 battery.
- Comfort House 67339.