Jumbo button Ameriphone JV-35 has big buttons,
Braille characters, and amplification.
| Telephone with big buttons talks to you, too. Perfect for both vision-impaired and hearing-impaired people. The Dialogue JV-35 makes dialing easy, even if you do not see well. Huge buttons with Braille characters help you dial quickly and correctly. An electronic voice announces each number as you dial. When you use a memory button, the phone announces the name of the person you are calling. Plus the powerful amplifier makes each call loud and clear. The JV-35 amplified phone has the following features:
This telephone -- the result of input from hard-of-hearing people, senior citizens, and the Braille Institute - is an indispensable aid to people who suffer from vision or hearing loss.
- Jumbo, high-contrast, easy-to-see buttons
- Braille characters
- Ten programmable memory buttons that announce the name and number you are calling - in your own voice
- Powerful amplification that is up to 70 times louder than other phones (37+ dB)
- A signal processor that minimizes background noise and enhances speech clarity
- Tone selector for optimum clarity
- Super-loud adjustable ringer (up to 100 dB)
- Big super-bright ring flasher
- Three one-touch dedicated programmable emergency buttons with Braille characters
- Audio output jack for direct connection to assistive-listening devices
- Hearing aid T-coil compatible handset
- A/C adapter; battery backup (requires 4 AA alkaline nonrechargeable batteries)
If you don't see the Ameriphone model you're looking for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the model # you want.