Cast Iron Tagine
Cast Iron Tagine - - flat bottom Moroccan casserole dish.
- Body is cast iron on the inside and cream-color enamel on the outside.
- Cast iron has great heat retaining abilities and can be used on any heat source.
- Energy-efficient tagine warms up quickly and evenly and retains heat longer than many tradition pans.
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F.
- Suitable for all heat sources (including induction).
- Excellent for use on traditional range.
- Comfort House 67267F.
When should I expect delivery? Most in-stock items are shipped within 1 business day of receipt by UPS, FedEx, or Priority/First Class Mail. If an item has a special delivery time it will be noted in the product description. Casita, Patiomate, and Parts for them are currently running a 2-3 week delivery time.
We are a small family-run business.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.