| Sunsetter Vista Manual Retractable Awning opens and closes easily with included hand crank (crank placement is on the right side facing your house).
5-year mfg. limited warranty. See Related Products area at right for all-weather warranty upgrade.
SunSetter's 5-layer fabric is superior to ordinary awning fabrics in quality, strength, and durability. 100 percent waterproof fabric will never leak. Two color-pigmentation layers for long-lasting color. Protective coats of acrylic (top and bottom) let the fabric stand up to UV rays as well as wear and tear. Easy-clean fabric.
- Up to 20 degrees cooler under the awning.
- 99.9 percent UV protection.
- 100 percent waterproof fabric.
- Retracts flat against the house when not in use.
- Available in widths 8' (new in 2011) and from 10' to 18'.
- 8' retractable awning extends out 7' from the house.
- 10' and 11' retractable awnings extend out 9' from the house.
- 12' to 18' retractable awnings extend out 10'2" from the house.
- Fits under eaves and overhangs as low as 7'6".
- Quiet, SOMFY® motor hidden inside the awning roller.
- Double cable system ensures reliable operation.
- Aircraft-quality aluminum arms won't rust or corrode. Baked-on enamel cream-colored finish.
- Can be installed on any kind of siding, including wood, masonry, brick, aluminum, and vinyl.
- Awning is preset at the factory with a 29" pitch from the top of the brackets to the lowest part of the front bar when the awning is open fully. Pitch is adjustable during installation.
- Attaches permanently to your home. No need to take it down in the winter. Just roll it up.
Colors: See Sunsetter awning color choices. Choose from 5 stripes (front 4.5' of the awning has stripes; the rest is solid cream) and 7 solid colors. Stripe colors : blue stripe, coffee stripe, green stripe (shown in small photo above), black stripe, burgundy stripe. Solid colors: evergreen, cream, sand (shown in top photo above), taupe, slate gray, sage, smoke blue. NOTE ON COLOR: We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the color. The color you see is determined by the settings on your monitor. Actual color may not be as shown.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR SUNSETTER MOTORIZED PRO RETRACTABLE AWNING
1. Measure the height of the wall where you want to install the awning. You need at least 7'6" from the deck or patio floor up to any eave, gutter, or roof overhang to install a SunSetter motorized awning.
2. Measure along the side of your house and decide how wide an awning you want. SunSetter awnings come in pre-cut widths from 10' to 18', in 1' increments. Except for the 10' size, all awnings require an unobstructed area on the wall that is 8" high x the width of the awning. For 10' model, allow an extra 2". (11' to 18' models measure exactly the same size as the awning size, i.e., 12' awning requires 12' of space. 10' awning measures 10'2" to accommodate lateral arm.)
3. Choose a Wall Bracket (for most installations) or a Soffit Bracket (if your awning will be mounted to eaves or overhangs). 10'-13' sizes include 3 brackets; 14'-16' sizes include 5 brackets, 17'-18' sizes includes 7 brackets.
Please make a selection in each of the three dropdown boxes above. To complete your order, you need to select
- - the correct width for your awning (10', 11', 12', 13', 14', 15', 16', 17', 18')
- - the color (blue stripe, coffee stripe, green stripe, black stripe, burgundy stripe, evergreen, cream, sand, taupe, slate gray, sage, smoke blue)
- - type of bracket (wall or soffit) for your installation
Usage notes: Your awning is designed to protect you while you are enjoying the outdoors. You should retract it when not in use. Because the awning retracts, it will be great for windy areas where a permanently open awning might be impractical. (Awning weighs between 78 and 126 pounds depending on the size.)
Includes installation booklet and video. Installation is a 2-person job and generally takes 1-3 hours.