Stadler Form OSKAR Evaporative Humidifier
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Automatic off action when the tank is empty means more energy reduction.
A blue LED display indicates which of the five humidity levels and two fan speeds you have chosen. (Note: The minimalist control buttons blend right into the design and may be hard to locate the first time you use Oskar.)
Comfort House test results: Our test model Oskar operates with a background hum that seems to grow louder with use. Filling Oskar with water can be a challenge. Because the fill spout is fairly small, it is easy to miss and end up with a puddle on the floor or table. In addition, the maximum water mark is not well marked.
- For rooms up to 400 square feet.
- Hygrostat maintains five humidity settings (40, 45, 50, or 55 percent or constant operation.
- Hygrostat switches on automatically when the relative air humidity in the room falls below the preset value.
- Includes a fragrance dispenser.
- Includes two filter cassettes for hygienic and optimum operation.
- Manufacturer recommends replacing filter cassettes every two months.
- Replacement filters are sold separately -- see Related Products at right.
- Maximum output: 1.9 gallons per day.
- Tank capacity: 0.8 gallon.
- Plastic housing; zinc foot.
- Dimensions: 9.69" x 9.7" x 11.4"H; weighs just under 7 pounds.
- Rated power: 6 to 18 watts; complies with ETL regulations.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Colors: black or white.
- Comfort House 66322F.
- Stadler Form O-020 (white) and O-021 (black).
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!