Stadler Form OSKAR Evaporative Humidifier
| Stadler Form OSKAR Evaporative Humidifier - - is the sophisticated, cube-shape, energy-saving humidifier that's all about design. Oskar may not look like a traditional humidifier, but its integrated hygrostat keeps your room at optimal humidity with the least possible energy consumption. For rooms up to 400 square feet.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Automatic off action when the tank is empty means more energy reduction.
A blue LED display indicates which of the five humidity levels and two fan speeds you have chosen. (Note: The minimalist control buttons blend right into the design and may be hard to locate the first time you use Oskar.)
Comfort House test results: Our test model
Oskar operates with a background hum that seems to grow louder with use. Filling Oskar with water can be a challenge. Because the fill spout is fairly small, it is easy to miss and end up with a puddle on the floor or table. In addition, the maximum water mark is not well marked.
This humidifier keeps your room at optimal humidity using the least possible energy consumption. Turns off automatically when out of water.
- For rooms up to 400 square feet.
- Hygrostat maintains five humidity settings (40, 45, 50, or 55 percent or constant operation.
- Hygrostat switches on automatically when the relative air humidity in the room falls below the preset value.
- Includes a fragrance dispenser.
- Includes two filter cassettes for hygienic and optimum operation.
- Manufacturer recommends replacing filter cassettes every two months.
- Replacement filters are sold separately -- see Related Products at right.
- Maximum output: 1.9 gallons per day.
- Tank capacity: 0.8 gallon.
- Plastic housing; zinc foot.
- Dimensions: 9.69" x 9.7" x 11.4"H; weighs just under 7 pounds.
- Rated power: 6 to 18 watts; complies with ETL regulations.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Colors: black or white.
- Comfort House 66322F.
- Stadler Form O-020 (white) and O-021 (black).
Sold out for the season.