| SPT KI-15 Compressor Ice Cream Maker makes 1.5 quarts of frozen dessert in just 20 to 60 minutes.
This self-cooling ice cream maker has a built-in compressor freezer, which eliminates the need to pre-freeze the container.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Serve your own homemade premium ice cream, sorbet, sherbet, or frozen yogurt any time. It's ready to eat in less than an hour.
- 1.5 quarts capacity.
- Self-cooling system -- no pre-freezing needed.
- Digital controls with soft-touch buttons.
- Automatic digital timer (10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 minutes) with auto shut-off and extended cooling mode.
- In extended cooling mode the machine operates in cooling-only function (no mixing) for 10 minutes, every other 10 minutes, for up to 1 hour.
- Stainless steel body.
- Transparent lid and removable bowl.
- Cooling temperature: -0.4 degrees F to -31 degrees F.
- Manual contains recipes for vanilla ice cream & variations, basic chocolate ice cream & variation, fresh strawberry ice cream, fresh lemon sorbet, chocolate frozen yogurt, and more.
- Dimensions: 14.57"W x 11.22"D x 12.2"H; weighs 25 pounds.
- 110 volts AC; 60Hz; 150 watts; ETL certified.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 66324F.
- SPT KI-15.