Sonora Chimenea Outdoor Fireplace
| Sonora Chimenea Outdoor Fireplace - - for burning wood and artificial logs outdoors.
Care: After unit cools completely, pull out ash pan at bottom of chimenea and empty. Rinse with water and wipe with soft cloth.
- Sturdy cast iron chimenea.
- Cast iron construction with high-temperature paint finish.
- Hand-finished with a subtle touch of brushed gold.
- 360-degree fire view.
- Fine wire mesh, lift-off spark screen.
- Large sliding door, rain cap, ash catcher for easy cleanup, log grate, and fire tool included.
- Dimensions: 21" diameter x 51.6" high; weighs 70 pounds.
- Assembly required.
- Color: brushed gold over black.
- Comfort House 67649F.
Manufacture's note: The unit was manufactured with high-temperature paint; however, due to the nature of steel, some rusting can occur. This is not cause for concern. It will not affect the performance of your fireplace.