Motion Sensor Solar Pathway Light Chain
| Motion Sensor Solar Pathway Light Chain - - for illuminating pathways, driveways, and other outdoor areas. Set of six.
String of six pathway lights has a motion sensor on the first post and on the last post. Illuminates your pathway when you walk up to it from either end.
- Six anodized aluminum vertical post lights (also known as bollard lights) with antique copper finish.
- Each light contains five super-bright white LEDs for a total of 30 LED lights.
- Passive Infra Red (PIR) motion sensor built into the first and sixth lights in the chain, allowing for activation from either direction.
- Automatically illuminates for 30 seconds when one of the PIR sensors is triggered.
- Up to 200 illuminations when fully charged.
- 10' cable runs from solar panel to first light and a 5' cable runs between each light.
- IPX3 (waterproof) rated cable and connectors.
- Replaceable, rechargeable Ni-MH batteries.
- Comfort House 67245F.