| Soft Heat MacroMink Low Voltage Electric Throw - - New at Comfort House for Winter 2012, MacroMink throw is the softest and most luxurious of our low voltage electric warming throws. It makes the perfect couch companion.
To achieve it's softness, MacroMink is produced from smaller yarns. For comparison purposes, it's yarns make it 27% softer than the next closest throw in the line.
Soft Heat throws are famous with Comfort House customers for their thin, virtually unnoticeable wires. They operate with non-hazardous low voltage, providing you with the safest electric throws ever produced. They are the only ones that meet UL standards for non-hazardous voltage.
Heated throw ships with controller, power supply box that changes 120 volt AC current into low voltage DC current, power supply cord, and controller cord.
- Automatic preheat feature warms to your dial setting in about 15 minutes. Delivers consistent and even heat distribution.
- Automatic shutoff after 10 hours.
- Gentle, all-over, consistent warmth - - no hot or cold spots.
- Lighted, simple-to-use controller has large, easy-to-read numbers and on/off switch. Settings range is LO, 1-9, HI. Silent, no-click operation; non-slip back.
- Machine wash; tumble dry.
Colors: Natural Vanilla (pictured in top of stack), Linen (middle of stack), and Seaside Blue (bottom of stack and draped across chair).
Dimensions: 45" x 60". Outer shell (imported) is 100 percent polyester. 5 year mfg. warranty.
Note: Some customers refer to this item as our electric warming lap blanket.
Authored by Jeffrey Gornstein.