| Soft Heat MacroMink Low Voltage Electric Blanket - - New at Comfort House for Winter 2012, MacroMink blanket is the softest and most luxurious of our low voltage electric blankets. To achieve it's softness, MacroMink is produced from smaller yarns. For comparison purposes, it's yarns make it 27% softer than the next closest blanket in the line.
Soft Heat blankets are famous with Comfort House customers for their thin, virtually unnoticeable wires. They operate with non-hazardous low voltage, providing you with the safest electric blanket ever produced. They are the only ones that meet UL standards for non-hazardous voltage.
Heated blanket ships with bedside controller, power supply box that changes 120 volt AC current into low voltage DC current, power supply cord, and controller cords. Queen and King size have 2 controllers, power supply boxes, and cords.
- Automatic preheat feature warms to your dial setting in about 15 minutes. Delivers consistent and even heat distribution all night long.
- Automatic shutoff after 10 hours.
- Gentle, all-over, consistent warmth - - no hot or cold spots.
- Lighted, simple-to-use controller has large, easy-to-read numbers and on/off switch. Settings range is LO, 1-9, HI. Silent, no-click operation; non-slip back.
- Dual controls for queen and king size
- Machine wash; tumble dry.
Outer shell (imported) is 100 percent polyester. Assembly is done in USA. 5 year mfg. warranty.
Colors: Vanilla, Linen, Seaside Blue.
Also available in throw size for your sofa or couch; see related products at right.
Softheat Macromink Blanket has
1 user rating out of 5 stars
Authored by Jeffrey Gornstein.
, November 29, 2012
Posted By: Jen Hansen Location: Suamico, WI How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time