| Snow Melting Doormat - - heated door mat keeps up with snow as it falls. Avoid back injuries and chemicals by eliminating the need for constant shoveling and salt application.
Ideal for keeping building entrances safe in bad weather. Help avoid slips, falls, potential lawsuits.
- Energy-efficient Ice Away snow melting mat uses just 240 watts (less than 40 watts per sq. ft.).
- Intended for outdoor use on most surfaces except for outdoor carpeting and wood.
- Contains an electric heating element that produces a uniform radiant heat. The heating element is molded within the rubber to eliminate the danger of fire or electrical shock.
- Pre-set to the correct temperature for use. Warmth travels upward.
- Generates heat up to 40 degrees F. above ambient temperature.
- Protect entrances, loading docks, doorways.
- Low-voltage, energy-efficient alternative to damaging snow-melting chemicals.
- Water-resistant and shock-proof.
- Made from reinforced UV-stabilized butyl rubber.
- Dimensions: 36" x 32" x 1"; weighs 17 pounds.
- 120 volts AC; 27 mA; 240 watts; 15' power cord; UL/ETL listed.
- 6-month mfg. warranty.
- Color: black.
- Comfort House 67540F.
Note: As with any new heated rubber product, the rubber odor may be noticeable when plugged in for the first time. This odor is temporary and will dissipate quickly.