Snow Melting Doormat
- Energy-efficient Ice Away snow melting mat uses just 240 watts (less than 40 watts per sq. ft.).
- Intended for outdoor use on most surfaces except for outdoor carpeting and wood.
- Contains an electric heating element that produces a uniform radiant heat. The heating element is molded within the rubber to eliminate the danger of fire or electrical shock.
- Pre-set to the correct temperature for use. Warmth travels upward.
- Generates heat up to 40 degrees F. above ambient temperature.
- Protect entrances, loading docks, doorways.
- Low-voltage, energy-efficient alternative to damaging snow-melting chemicals.
- Water-resistant and shock-proof.
- Made from reinforced UV-stabilized butyl rubber.
- Dimensions: 36" x 32" x 1"; weighs 17 pounds.
- 120 volts AC; 27 mA; 240 watts; 15' power cord; UL/ETL listed.
- 6-month mfg. warranty.
- Color: black.
- Comfort House 67540F.
Note: As with any new heated rubber product, the rubber odor may be noticeable when plugged in for the first time. This odor is temporary and will dissipate quickly.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!