Escali SmartConnect Kitchen Scale
| Escali SmartConnect Kitchen Scale - - with Bluetooth® LE wireless connectivity. High-tech kitchen scale connects to your mobile devices with Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) technology (mobile devices not included).
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: The SmartConnect™ app combines the proactive awareness of a smart kitchen scale with the ability to track results on a smart body weight scale (SmartConnect Body Weight Scale sold separately) to help you see the connection between what you eat and what you weigh.
The Escali SmartConnect app is currently compatible with Apple iPhone® (4S,5, 5S, 5C), iPad® (3rd & 4th gen.), iPad® Mini, iPod® Touch (5th gen.), and iOS 6 or 7. Mobile device not included.
- Sends weight measurements to the Escali SmartConnect® mobile app for instant analysis of up to 35 nutrients, for example, calories, total fat (saturated and trans fat), cholesterol, sodium, total carbohydrates-sugars, dietary fibers, and various vitamins and minerals.
- Food database contains more than 8,000 entries including whole food items, cooking and baking ingredients, and some name-brand restaurant and fast-food restaurant items.
- Food items can then be saved to a food journal for future analysis and comparison.
- The mobile app can also convert weight measurements into volume units, such as cups and tablespoons, for more accurate measurements. Measurements are converted live as you pour. Live conversions between U.S. and metric units are also featured.
- Easy setup. Simply press the pair button in the app for an instant connection.
- Scale has a smooth glass surface with touch sensitive controls.
- Tare function: reset the display to zero weight when items are on the scale.
- Automatic shut-off ensures after 5 minutes.
- Built-in kitchen timer, too.
- Operates on three (3) AAA batteries (included).
- Capacity: 11 pounds (5000 grams).
- Weighs in 0.1 ounce (1 gram) increments.
- Dimensions: 6" x 9.75" x 0.75"; weighs 1.15 pounds.
- Comfort House 67576F.
Version 2.1 Escali SmartConnect mobile app supports all devices with iOS 6+. Recent updates include favorite food items list, nutrition totals per meal and per day, BMI goal, BMI and weight goals appear on graphs, bug fixing, and general improvements.