John Boos CU-GB25 American Heritage Gathering Block
Solid 4" square legs support the heavy butcher block and provide a rustic look. A large wicker basket, mounted under the top, slides out for quick access to stored cooking tools, recipe ingredients, cookbooks, etc. Slatted lower shelf provides additional storage capacity.
Sure to become a favorite gathering place in your kitchen!
John Boos is America's oldest manufacturer of premium-quality kitchen equipment designed to the exacting standards of professional chefs. Since 1887, John Boos & Co. has proudly offered fine butcher blocks, cutting boards, kitchen workstations and carts, and other food preparation products.
Dimensions: 25"L x 24"W x 36"H; weighs 140 pounds.
Base colors: basil, sporty blue, eggplant, black, barn red, alabaster, tangerine, apple green, sage, buttercup yellow, natural maple. 1-year mfg. warranty. Some assembly required. Every piece of John Boos furniture is made to order. Basil finish generally ship within 7 to 10 business days. Other colors may take 2 to 4 weeks.
To receive a price quote for a John Boos item or color not shown, please send an email to our help desk.
DISCONTINUED! Sorry, this item is no longer available.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.