Small Arts & Crafts Address Plaque
| Small Arts & Crafts Address Plaque - - possibly the most beautiful illuminated house number sign you'll ever see. Holds up to three numerals. Made in USA.
Instructions for mounting directly to the wall.
- LED illuminated house numbers.
- Handcrafted in America.
- Solid brass frame with rugged rivot detailing.
- select one of these designs for the front panel: Pasadena and Willowglen.
- Select one of these seven patina finishes: new verde, old penny, architectural bronze, warm brass, bronze patina, old brass, or textured black.
- Each patina finish takes 13 hand-applied steps and is then sealed with a clear lacquer. Unlike paint finishes, the patina actually darkens and becomes part of the base metal to create a natural lifetime-long look.
- Select one of these four glass panel colors to go behind the cut-out numbers: wispy white, champagne, gold iridescent, or honey.
- Dimensions: 13"W x 2"D x 6"H.
- Uses 8 watts of power and lasts for 30,000 hours.
- Needs to be wired into your existing 120-volt house current or 12-volt "doorbell" wiring.
- Custom made and personalized just for you.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Need more numerals? See Related Products for the four-number and five-number versions of this sign.
- Comfort House 67696F.
Instructions for mounting to an electrical box.