| Escali Nutritional Scale - - Digital diet scale displays calories, carbohydrates, fat, cholesterol, protein, sodium, and fiber and is an indispensable tool in your health conscious way of living.
Five important things you might not know about digital scales:
The sleek good looks and small size mean you'll want to keep this digital scale out on your kitchen counter where you'll remember to use it.
- Digital scales are not designed to function properly in cold temperatures (usually considered below 50 degrees). So if your new scale just came off a cold delivery truck, please allow it to warm up for at least an hour.
- Electromagnetic disturbances from a nearby radio or microwave can affect the digital display. You may need to move either the scale or the source of disturbance.
- A low battery can affect the proper function of a digital scale, so be sure to replace the batteries as soon as the low battery indicator appears on the display.
- Digital scales are not waterproof. Use a damp cloth to wipe clean.
- Uneven and soft surfaces will cause inaccurate measurements. Always use your digital scale on a hard, level, and even surface. (Thanks to Escali Scales for providing this important information.)
6.6 pound (3 Kg) capacity. Measures in pounds, ounces, kilograms, and grams. Resolution of 0.1 ounce or 1 gram increments for accurate measurements. Dimensions: 8.5" x 8" x 2"H. 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Tare feature subtracts the
container's weight to obtain the weight of its contents.
- Displays calories, sodium, protein, fat, carbohydrates, cholesterol or fiber via the input of 999 different food codes.
- Calculates total nutritional value of up to 99 different meal components.
- Automatic shut-off feature ensures long battery life.
- Removable stainless steel plate for fast and easy clean-up.
- Includes a heavy-duty 9-volt battery and easy-to-use operations manual with food codes.