Isotonic Sleep Better Bed 8" Mattress Bed in a Box
| Isotonic 8" SleepBetter Foam Mattress Bed in a Box by Carpenter provides comfort and responsive support. We recommend this particular mattress for people who are shopping for a firm mattress. If you want to buy a softer SleepBetter mattress that you can sink into, we recommend our
10" Isotonic SleepBetter Comfort & Support mattress.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: The firm sleeping surface.
The SleepBetter mattress consists of two comfort layers: 2" of high-density Isotonic® memory foam and 6" foundation of premium support foam.
Our 8" Bed in a Box mattress ships rolled up in a box with wheels. It's easy to unpack and carry to a bedroom. Once in place on the bed, unroll the mattress and allow it to "grow" into its full size. The process takes about 12 hours.
- The memory foam layer sleeps cooler than traditional memory foam and adjusts to individual body contours. This layer absorbs motion and helps to soothe aches and pains so both you and your sleeping partner can enjoy good-quality restorative sleep.
- The premium support foam base provides deep support.
SleepBetter mattress has
1 user rating out of 5 stars
- Includes cozy soft knitted microfiber cover.
- Made without metal springs.
- Sizes: twin (38x74.5x8), full (54x74.5x8), queen (60x79.5x8), king (76x79.5x8).
- Cover top: polyester/modacrylic/fiberglass
- Cover sides: polyester
- Cover bottom: barrier coating/rayon/polyester/para-aramid.
- 10-year mfg. warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House 65899F.
- Isotonic 8" SleepBetter mattress.
, September 8, 2012
Posted By: Margaret Moore Location: Bethesda, MD How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time