Saunder Total Back exerciser
Active, passive, and functional trunk exercises
All in one!
Unique pelvic stabilization allows isolation of lumbar extensors in any range of motion. Provides a specific lumbar extension workout at a fraction of the cost of computerized machines.
Promotes stretch, flexibility, and coordination through controlled functional exercises.
Adjusting the table angle allows either mild exercise in a pain-free range or intense conditioning. Any level of intensity is easy to achieve!
- For clinical use or heavy-duty home use
- Optimum exercise intensity regardless of user's level of conditioning
- Isolates lumbar extensors
- Promotes strength, flexibility, and coordination through controlled functional exercise
- The ONLY device specifically designed for "side sit-ups"
Note: Consult your physician before using any new exercise device.
Sorry, not currently available.