| ShadeLogic 25721 16' Triangle Sun Shade Sail - - blocks 90 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Easy to hang up and take down.
Install wherever you have three appropriately spaced trees, posts, or other mounting points.
Use a sun shade sail to create inviting shade to a terrace, deck, or patio; pool or play area; picnic table; RV park. Pay attention to weather forecasts. Take down and store your Sun Shade Sail before the hazardous weather arrives.
- Heavy weight 230 GSM breathable polyethylene fabric.
(The higher the GSM, the tighter the weave and the heavier the product.)
- Fabric is UV stabilized on both sides.
- Breathable fabric allows air to circulate.
- Allows rain to pass through, so you don't have to worry about pooling water.
- Stitched corners with reinforced D-rings attach easily to mounting points.
- Includes three hardware packages, one for each connection point.
- Dimensions: 16' x 16' x 16'.
- 1-year mfg. fabric warranty.
- Colors: sand, sea, evergreen.
- Comfort House 66734F.
- ShadeLogic 25721 (sand) / ShadeLogic 25734 (sea) / ShadeLogic 25725 (evergreen).
Location & Installation Requirements: Choose your location carefully. Make sure attachment posts and structures are sturdy enough to withstand the pull of the product on windy days. Stay clear of electrical wires, utility lines, tree branches, open flame, and other structures.
Mounting points must be structurally sound and hardware needs to be secured tightly. Do not hang objects from the sail or support cables. Be sure monitor and re-tighten connection points continuously.