Solar Powered Security Lights
Unlike most of our other solar lights, Solar SensorLight has 2 parts: the solar module and the actual light. The units can be mounted up to 14' apart (14' cord included), which allows you to place the collector in a sunny location and the light where you need it. Each unit installs in minutes -- package includes all hardware and bulb.
Built-in heat and motion detector automatically turns on the bright 20-watt halogen light when triggered. Lights stay on for 30 to 60 seconds (user selectable).
- Mounts easily to wall, fascia, soffit, or roof eave.
- Light source: 20-watt quartz halogen lamp.
- Operates for up to 10 days with no sun.
- Solar panel: high-power crystal solar panel.
- Power source: rechargeable lead acid battery.
- Adjustable sensitivity control reduces false triggers.
- Solar module is detached from unit for flexible installation. Includes 14-foot cord.
Not currently available.