Wireless driveway monitor
| STI 34100 Solar Power Wireless Driveway Monitor alerts you when a vehicle arrives in your driveway (replaces Safety Technology model 33372). Indoor AC-powered receiver chimes and flashes an alert light when a vehicle drives past the sensor next to the driveway. The receiver chimes each time a vehicle passes. (Note: When a vehicle activates the receiver, there is a 10-15 second delay for the unit to reset before the next vehicle will be detected.)
Optional Lamp Controller accessory (sold separately; see Related Products area at right) can be used to turn on a lamp whenever your Solar Powered Driveway Monitor detects a vehicle arriving at your driveway.
- Solar powered.
- No wiring required.
- Solar Driveway Monitor uses a patented magnetometer sensor system to detect movement of nearby metal objects having a magnetic field (that is, cars and trucks). Detects vehicles only!
- Will not be triggered by animals or people.
- For best performance, place sensor within 500' of receiver. (Under ideal conditions sensor can be placed up to 1,000' from the receiver in your home.)
- Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 12'. For best performance, mount sensor on 4x4 post 4' to 8' off the ground.
- Sensor can be placed in full or partial sun.
- System can accommodate a total of four (4) vehicle sensors. See Related Products area at right for extra sensors.
- Waterproof, solar-powered sensor mounts next to your driveway with included post or mounting bracket.
- Can be set to low or high sensitivity level. Setting affects battery life.
- Can temporarily silence the receiver (e.g., to avoid the 5 a.m. garbage pickup from triggering the sensor).
Receiver dimensions (approx): 4" x 3" x 0.75"H. Wireless frequency is 433 Mhz. 1-year mfg. warranty.
DISCONTINUED! Sorry, this item is no longer available.