River City MD892-13 Eight Day Musical Cuckoo Clock Cottage
River City MD892-13 Eight Day Musical Cuckoo Clock Cottage - - 13" high German Black Forest eight-day cuckoo clock features a man chopping wood in front of his cottage.
- Decorative features include a hand-laid shingled roof and a moving waterwheel.
- At the top of every hour, the man chops wood with his axe, the waterwheel turns, the dancers revolve, and the clock plays a 28-note version of either "Edelweiss" or "Happy Wanderer."
- The cuckoo bird emerges from a swinging door above the clock dial on every hour and counts the hour by cuckooing once per hour (e.g., at 8:00 the bird will cuckoo eight times).
- One cuckoo call announces the half-hour.
- There is a sound shut-off device beneath the base of the cuckoo clock. Pushing the lever up disables the cuckoo bird's cuckoo and the music. Pulling the lever down enables the dancers to dance and allows the music and cuckoo.
- Three cast iron pine cone weights are suspended beneath the clock case by three separate brass chains.
- One weight powers the time.
- One weight powers the music
- One weight powers the cuckoo bird and cuckoo call, band, and waterwheel.
- Hand-made pendulum swings back and forth continuously to control the timing of the clock.
- Eight-day Regula movement.
- Wind once per eight days by raising the three pine cone weights.
- Clock is 13" high and weighs 19.2 pounds.
- 2-year mfg. warranty.
- Imported from Germany.
- Comfort House 67028F.
- River City MD892-13 musical cuckoo clock.