River City MD482-11 One Day Musical Cuckoo Clock
| River City MD482-11 One Day Musical Cuckoo Clock - - decorative Black Forest cuckoo clock with moving dancers.
Note: As with many handmade items, the exact coloration and carving may vary slightly from clock to clock.
- The cuckoo bird emerges from a swinging door above the clock dial on every hour and counts the hour by cuckooing once per hour (e.g., at 8:00 the bird will cuckoo eight times).
- The half-hour is announced with one cuckoo call.
- There is a sound shut-off device beneath the base of the cuckoo clock. Pushing the lever up disables the cuckoo bird's cuckoo and the music. Pulling the lever down enables the dancers to dance and allows the music and cuckoo.
- Dancers revolve on a turntable to mark every hour as the clock plays a 22-note version of either "Edelweiss" and "Happy Wanderer."
- Features hand-painted flowers and hand-made tree and water pump.
- Wood cuckoo bird, hands, and dial.
- Three cast iron pine cone weights are suspended beneath the clock case by three separate brass chains.
- One weight powers the time.
- One weight powers the music
- One weight powers the cuckoo bird and cuckoo call, the boy and girl seesawing, and the waterwheel.
- Hand-made pendulum swings back and forth continuously to control the timing of the clock.
- Thirty-hour mechanical Regula movement.
- Wind once per day by raising the three pine cone weights.
- Clock is 11" high; weighs 6 pounds.
- 2-year mfg. warranty.
- Imported from Germany.
- Comfort House 67026F.
- River City MD482-11 musical cuckoo clock.