| LockState RL2000 ResortLock Remote Access Lock is a keyless door lock that lets you control access to your rental property from a remote location. You provide your guests or service workers with temporary access codes that start and end per your specification.
Guests can enter only during the specified time period -- not even 1 minute before or after. Alternately, you can set times for ResortLock to Auto Lock/Unlock daily (must be the same for all 7 days of the week). And you can issue one-time use codes for contractors, cleaners, etc.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: ResortLock eliminates the hassles managing guest keys, lost keys, early or late check in/outs, and lockouts.
The cost of the ResortLock is your total cost. There are no monthly fees. However, you can expand the functionality of your ResortLock with the optional ResortLock Management
Software (sold separately; see Related Products area).
The cost of the ResortLock is your total cost. There are no monthly fees.
- Temporary access codes expire at designated check-out time.
- No monthly fee.
- Weather-resistant lighted keypad.
- Small footprint. Sleek design.
- Remote code generation and unlimited codes over the year.
- Up to 800 permanent codes.
- Daylight savings mode adjusts for daylight savings time.
- Cylindrical 2.75" spring latch.
- Reversible lever handle.
- Includes key bypass.
- Operating temperature: -20 to 120 degrees F.
- Door thickness 1"-2".
- Dimensions: 2.5"W x 6"H; weighs 4 pounds. Keyhole to top of lock: 4.5".
- Backset (distance from the side of the door to where the knob goes through) can be either 2.375" or 2.75".
- Schlage C6 keyway.
- Operates of four (4) AA alkaline batteries.
- Finishes: silver or brass.
- Comfort House 66379F.