Elephantrunk Residential Parcel Receiving Box
| Elephantrunk Residential Parcel Receiving Box - - a must-have for every home that receives packages.
If an Elephantrunk owner is not available in person to accept or send a package, no problem. The parcel delivery person will be able to place the parcel into the locked and anchor-secured elephantrunk.
- Provides a safe place for a parcel delivery driver or letter carrier to leave your packages so that they won't be visible from the street.
- Helps prevent theft and keeps parcels out of the rain and snow.
- Avoid missing the first delivery attempt or having your package returned to the sender.
- Comes with a built-in bar code for future scanning integration with major parcel shipping companies.
- Equipped for both incoming and outgoing packages.
- Large storage compartment can accept a parcel up to 11.5" x 7.3" x 9.3" or receive multiple smaller parcels.
- Corrosion-resistant cast-aluminum and heavy-gauge galvanized steel construction.
- Yellow No Deliveries indicator prevents parcel delivery or pick-up if desired.
- Comes with adjustable feet to elevate base and provide for leveling.
- Retrieval door has a pry-resistant three-point lock system with two keys.
- Bolts securely to the ground.
- Dimensions: 17.8"W x 16"D x 37.2"H; weighs 40 pounds.
- Colors: black, white, red, oil-rubbed bronze.
- Comfort House 67207F.