Frostie Raynaud's Rechargeable Battery Heated Gloves
| Frostie Raynaud's Rechargeable Battery Heated Gloves - - designed to help people with Raynaud's who suffer from cold hands and numb fingers. Unisex sizes for men and women.
7-volt replacement batteries are shown in Related Products.
- Frostie gloves were developed from feedback from the Raynaud's Organization and Sclerorderma Foundation and are designed for dexterity and warmth.
- In addition, a waterproof/breathable membrane keeps hands dry.
- Safe and durable 7v low-voltage heating technology powered by 7.4-volt rechargeable lithium batteries.
- Gloves heat the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, and each side of the hand to surround hands with warmth.
- Built-in four-level microprocessor controller enables you to select desired heat control.
- Includes two powerful 7.4v 2200mah rechargeable lithium batteries and dual charger.
- Zero Layer™ heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
- Color: black.
- Unisex sizes: XS extra small, S small, M medium, L large, XL x-large, 2XL 2x-large.
- Please measure the circumference around the middle of the hand, as shown in the small picture above, and then use the size chart to order the correct size.
- Note: Please order the larger size if you are between sizes or have longer fingers.
- Comfort House 67745F.