| Urbanscape Raised Planter Box with Upside Tomato Feature - - packs a lot of planting power into a white vinyl raised container garden that is suitable for urban terraces and small patios.
Why we like raised planter boxes: Raised Planters are accessible; require no crouching, bending, or kneeling; need less weeding; attract fewer pests, and reduce soil compaction.
- Grow a high yield in a small space.
- Back-saving raised container height for comfortable stand-up or seated gardening.
- Ingenious design allows hanging tomatoes, peppers, or cucumbers to grow down through the bottom while the full planter box above has room for growing other vegetables, flowers, or herbs.
- Hanging plants get great air circulation, watering is easier to control, and fertilizer never touches the plants or fruit.
- And there's more good news: The Urbanscape Planter comes with a Water Butler reservoir bottom, which helps prevent over watering and allows extra water to stay in reserve until being absorbed by the roots.
- Slatted utility shelf for storing watering cans or other garden tools.
- Maintenance-free vinyl construction.
- Planter box is 10.5" deep and holds about 70 liters of soil.
- Dimensions: 36"W x 24"D x 53"H.
- Assembly required.
- Color: white.
- Comfort House 67111F.