| Kingsrow Raised Vinyl Container Garden with Trellis - - low-maintenance white vinyl construction.
Benefits of container gardening include less weeding, fewer pests, and no soil compaction.
- Turns a small space into an ample garden.
- Train flowers up to attached trellis to create a living privacy screen.
- Increase the vegetable yield by training your crop to grow up the trellis.
- Slatted shelf is perfect for storing pots, soil, and gardening equipment.
- Strong, durable vinyl never needs paint or stain. Rinse with a garden hose.
- Planter box is 10.5" deep and holds about 70 liters of soil.
- Dimensions: 36"W x 24"D x 67.4"H; weighs 47 pounds.
- 2" x 3.5" posts.
- Assembly required.
- Comfort House 67117F.