Qualarc MB-400 Provincial Collection Vertical Mailbox
- Available in three distinctive finishes: polished brass, antique hammered brass, and antique hammered copper.
- Notes on the finishes:
- The polished brass mailbox is not recommended for corrosive salt-air locations.
- The antique hammered finish is hand hammered, scuffed, and buffed. This finish may show some scuff (sanding) marks. Such scuffing is part of the rustic character of this finish and not a defect.
- The two brass mailboxes have a lacquer finish to help protect them.
- The copper mailbox does not have a lacquer finish and will form a natural patina over time.
- To help preserve the polished finishes, Qualarc recommends a clear, no-buff car wax. Clean the mailbox periodically with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinse and dry with a soft cloth, and finally apply no-buff car wax.
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 3.5"D x 12"H; weighs 2.5 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House 67217F.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!