Qualarc MB-900 Provincial Collection Mailbox with Roll Top Lid
- Available in four distinctive finishes: polished brass, antique hammered brass, antique hammered copper, and antique hammered black bottom with hammered polished brass door.
- Notes on the finishes:
- The polished brass mailbox is not recommended for corrosive salt-air locations.
- The rustic antique hammered finish is hand hammered, scuffed, and buffed. This finish may show some scuff (sanding) marks. Such scuffing is part of the rustic character of this finish and not a defect.
- The brass mailboxes (polished, black bottom, or antique brass) have a lacquer finish to help protect them.
- The copper mailboxes do not have a lacquer finish and will form a natural patina over time.
- To help preserve the polished finishes, Qualarc recommends a clear, no-buff car wax. Clean the mailbox periodically with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinse and dry with a soft cloth, and finally apply no-buff car wax.
- Dimensions: 10"W x 4.5"D x 14.75"H; weighs 4 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House 67220F.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!