PureClean Max Air Purifier for Larger Areas
| PureClean Max Air Purifier for Larger Areas - - The Luma Comfort AP400W PureClean Max is designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet.
PureClean Max advanced air purifier keeps the air in your home fresh and clean.
- Contaminated indoor air is drawn into the unit and then passed through the advanced five-step PureClean purification system:
- Step 1 - Carbon pre-filter deodorizes the air and traps larger particles such as dust, pet dander, and lint.
- Step 2 - HEPA filter traps more than 99 percent of some of the smallest particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Step 3 - VOC filter absorbs volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which are carbon-based airborne chemicals commonly found in wall paint, carpet, varnishes, solvents, and more.
- Step 4 - TiO2 filter is coated with titanium dioxide, which, when working with a UV light source, destroys harmful gases and bacteria.
- Step 5 - UV bulbs destroy biological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, and mold.
- Sleek, space-saving flat panel design with LED control panel.
- SmartClean filter life indicator detects and alerts you when the filters need to be replaced.
- Dimensions: 22.2"L x 9.9"W x 18.6"H; weighs 18.5 pounds.
- 110-120 volt; 60Hz; 100 watts.
- Adjustable timer 1 to 7 hours.
- Coverage area up to 400 square feet.
- Three-speed fan.
- Noise level (dB): 57.2/51.6/48.6.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Color: white.
- Comfort House 67099F.
See Related Products for replacement filters.