Chef's Choice Professional
Electric Food Slicer
| Chef's Choice 640 Deli Slicer - - The Professional Electric Food Slicer enables you to produce
uniform slices of meat, cheese (from creamy Havarti to
chewy Gouda), bread (from crusty baguettes to moist
carrot bread), vegetables (even tomatoes), and fruit
quickly and easily. You can also use it to prepare perfectly
sliced vegetables and fruit for freezing, canning, or
The Chef'sChoice Professional Electric Food Slicer has these
- Heavy-duty durable stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Excellent stability and quiet operation
- Slices bread, meats, sausages, cheese and a variety of vegetables and other foods
- Powerful, 130 watt high-quality geared motor for efficient, smooth cutting.
- Large multipurpose approx. 7-inch fully hardened surgical stainless steel blade
- Optional ham slicing blade
- Quick and easy to clean
- Includes a handsome stainless steel serving tray
- Child-proof safety switches
UL approved. 120V. Measures 15" x 12" x 10" high. Weighs 15 lbs.
One year mfg. warranty. Made in Germany. Not recommended for slicing frozen meats.
Optional non-serrated blade for ultra-thin slicing and blade sharpener are separately available below. See Related Products area at right for replacement blades.
Voted best overall deli slicer by The Wall Street Journal, August 19, 2005 edition. Reporter Charles Passy said, "Easy-to-use, sleek-looking stainless-steel slicer that would complement any cutting-edge kitchen. Has solid, sharp blade and smooth gliding mechanism that delivers paper-thin slices."