| Fagor 918060778 Duo Combi - - five-piece multi-function pressure cooking set. Contains an 8-quart pot, a 4-quart pot, a pressure cooker lid (fits both pots), a glass lid (fits both pots), and a stainless steel cooking basket.
View current Fagor promotions.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Versatile 4-quart and 8-quart pots can be used as pressure cookers with the Duo pressure cooker lid or as regular stockpots with the glass lid.
Works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooking surfaces.
Did you know that pressure cooking reduces cooking time up to 70 percent. Cook risotto in 7 minutes, meatballs in 4 minutes, chicken soup in 15 minutes, and even cheesecake in 30 minutes. Favorite recipes easily adapt and cook in one third of the time.
- 18/10 stainless steel construction with impact bonded diffuser base for even heat distribution.
- Spring type mechanism with two pressure settings.
- Automatic pressure release position and visual pressure indicator lets user know when all pressure has been released.
- Triple safety features: dual pressure control valve plus two independent over- pressure release valves.
- Safety locking handle prevents accidental opening under pressure.
- Body is dishwasher safe.
- 10-year mfg. warranty.
- Includes instruction manual and recipe book.
- Comfort House 60430F.
- Fagor 918060778 Duo Combi.
Fagor Duo Combi has
6 user ratings out of 5 stars
Great product, great service
, March 26, 2012
Posted By: Rebecca Location: Portland, OR How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
, March 22, 2012
Posted By: Cynthia Location: Ventura, CA How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
Love the Duo set!
, January 28, 2012
Posted By: Marti Location: Arizona How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
FAGOR DUO COMBI PRESSURE COOKER SET
, October 20, 2011
Posted By: PATRICIA KING Location: MARIETTA, NY How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
Don't miss out on this!!!
, September 29, 2011
Posted By: Sheryl Johnson Location: Abbeville, GA How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
best purchase I have made in years!
, August 1, 2011
Posted By: Sally Wimberley Location: United States How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time