Personal Outerspace Transport Vehicle
| Personal Outerspace Transport Vehicle - - Read, write, relax, entertain, or simply enjoy the view from our Personal Outerspace Transport Vehicle (POTV) that harmonizes with your surroundings. Can be assembled by a two-person team in two days.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: This stunning and almost-instant 130 square-foot vehicle has a single control panel that operates all functions with ease. Virtually no learning curve required.
Hollow vertical posts can be used to hide electrical wiring for permanent installation of additional lighting, a sound system, television (although reception from space is poor), heater, hot tub, and other creature comforts.
- Suitable for short range trips and long range journeys.
- Made of the highest quality aluminum with wood tone finish and clear polycarbonate sections.
- Eight curved sections: one slides open for entry/exit and the other seven are fixed.
- Clear panels made of 8cm polycarbonate.
- All parts meet EN 14080 and EN 386 standards.
- Can launch and land directly on flat ground.
- Does not require a concrete slab (which saves on setup costs and may eliminate the need to obtain a landing permit depending on your municipality).
- Fantastic domed roof.
- Air vent under dome ensures circulation when grounded.
- Includes thermodynamic wind driven fan.
- Rated for 140 MPH winds.
- 40 pound/square foot snow capacity.
- Dimensions: 14'1" diameter x 6'7" high side wall/9'10" high center; weighs 3000 pounds.
- 5-year mfg. warranty (however, maintenance by owner is required).
This item requires truck delivery. Curbside delivery.