Ameriphone Q90D Portable TTY
Cell phone compatible
Full size keyboard
| Portable TTY by Ameriphone. The Q90D text telephone (TTY) is the first TTY to combine portability and cell-phone compatibility with a full-size keyboard.
The Ameriphone Q90 uses breakthrough technology to pack these powerful features into the TTY. The Q90 is small and lightweight and -- unlike other portable TTYs - has a full-size, high-quality keyboard that makes typing a pleasure. This advanced TTY works with many analog cell phone and cordless phones for the ultimate in convenience and portability. You simply plug your phone into the Q90 to make calls from anywhere within the range of the phone. Widespread cellular service means that you can use the Q90 in almost any populated area of the United States or Canada.
- Gives you the freedom to communicate from almost anywhere.
- Use at home or in your office. Hook up to your cellular phone, and the Q90 will set you free to make your TTY calls in the car, while sunning by the pool, or from anywhere you choose.
On the go or at home, Q90 owners will also appreciate its many other advanced features:
Are you a quick typist? The new Hi-Speed code allows the Q90 to communicate with other Hi-Speed-compatible TTYs at twice the normal speed, for faster, more natural and economical conversations. The Q90 automatically speeds transmissions to other Hi-Speed enabled TTYs and slows to the regular rate for standard TTYs. A light indicated when Hi-Speed is in use.
- Backlit two-line, 48-character display tilts for optimum viewing angle so that it is easy to follow conversations.
- Full-size keyboard has a generous 68 keys and uses laptop computer design for easy typing.
The Ameriphone Q90 is packed with even more features, including
Printer cable available below.
- Bright visual ring flasher announces incoming calls, including cell phone calls.
- One-touch buttons send "HaHaHa," "(Smile)," "Hello GA," and "Pls Hold" phrases.
- Built-in microphone for hands-free Voice Carry Over (VCO ) calls.
- Convenient Hearing Carry Over (HCO ) calls with optional speaker or personal tape player-style headset.
- Audible ringer for HCO calls.
- Two user-programmable text greeting messages.
- Redial and hold, plus flash functions for call transfer, three-way calls, call waiting, and other special phone-company calling options.
- Dials dedicated number with one touch.
- Call progress display and interrupt feature.
- Connects to most computer printers so that you can print conversations.
- Sticky keys make it easy to use with one hand.
- Long-lasting rechargeable batteries with AC adapter (included).
- Transfer calls easily to another TTY on the same phone line.
- "Wait for response" signals when typing resumes after you've been put on hold.
- Phone directory with 24 names and numbers.
- One-year mfg. warranty.
Back in the Game
, May 24, 2012
Posted By: Kenny Location: Providence, RI How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time