InnerSpace 6.5" Luxury Mattress for Truck Cab
| InnerSpace 6.5" Luxury Mattress for Truck Cab - - mobile InnerSpace mattress for traditional sleeper cab bunks. Helps truckers get the restful, healthful sleep they need to be at their best on the road. Made in USA.
Designed to provide drivers with the comfort and support of a consistent, full night’s rest. Perfect for road-weary muscles and joints.
- Firm support foam core.
- Reversible truck mattress is quilted on both sides.
- Made of 6.5" high-density polyurethane foam.
- Durable, stain resistant polyester-blend pin-strip cover.
- Helps relieve soreness associated with pressure and distortion during sleep and eliminate motion transfer between bed partners.
- Can be used with height-adjustable bed frames, platform beds, or slatted frames.
- Delivered to you rolled in a compact, easy-to-handle package. Simply place the mattress in your bunk, undo the tapes, and watch as the mattress permanently expands to a firm 6.5" thick sleeping surface in minutes. It's that easy!
- Expands to 90 percent in 30 minutes and 100 percent within 48 hours.
- Built in FlameWatch fire retardant. Passes MVSS-302 requirements.
- Sizes: 32" x 79", 35" x 79", 38" x 75", 38" x 80", or 42" x 80".
- 15-year mfg. warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House 99623F.
Truck Mattress has
1 user rating out of 5 stars
, November 19, 2012
Posted By: Becsy Location: Tampa, FL How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time