Bauerfeind ViscoPed S Foot Pain Plantar Pain Full Insole
| Bauerfeind ViscoPed S Foot Pain Plantar Pain Full Insole - - is a must for people who spend a lot of time standing, walking, or running. Reduces shock throughout the entire length of the foot.
ViscoPed S provides shock-load reduction to feet, ankles, knees, hips, and back.
- Please order by shoe size.
- Size 0 ViscoPed S fits Men's shoe size 3 to 4-1/2 and Women's shoe size 4 to 5.
- Size 1 ViscoPed S fits Men's shoe size 5 to 6 and Women's shoe size 5-1/2 to 7.
- Size 2 ViscoPed S fits Men's shoe size 6-1/2 to 7-1/2 and Women's shoe size 7-1/2 to 9.
- Size 3 ViscoPed S fits Men's shoe size 8 to 9 and Women's shoe size 9-1/2 to 10.
- Size 4 ViscoPed S fits Men's shoe size 9-1/2 to 10-1/2 and Women's shoe size 10-1/2 to 11-1/2.
- Size 5 ViscoPed S fits Men's shoe size 11 to 12-1/2 and Women's shoe size 12 to 13-1/2.
- Size 6 ViscoPed S fits Men's shoe size 13 to 14-1/2 and Women's shoe size 14 to 15.
- Full-length, medical-grade, visco-elastic silicone insoles incorporate softer areas under the ball of the foot to help realign metatarsal regions and provide additional cushioning.
- Softer silicone in the heel area reduces shock load with additional cushioning on the medial side, which is the area most sensitive to plantar fasciitis pain.
- Ventilation holes allow for air circulation and prevent heat build-up.
- Easy to clean with soap and warm water.
- Comfortable and long-lasting.
- Easily trimmed for precise fit.
- Sold in pairs.
- Does not contain latex.
- Does not absorb order.
- Per Bauerfeind, ViscoPed S can be used for the following conditions: plantar pain due to arthritis or peak shock load, metatarsalgia, fat pad atrophy, foot pain (plantar pain), diabetic foot, back and joint pain, hyperkerastosis, and forefoot and toe deformities.
- Comfort House 67047F.