| Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic - - helps relieve the heel pain of plantar fasciitis.
Daily stretching of the foot and calf muscles can help decrease the amount of tension in the plantar fascia and aid in recovery.
- Firm arch support transfers pressure off painful heels and helps promote the healing of ligaments.
- Sold as a pair. It is recommended that you wear the supports in both shoes.
- This value-priced plantar fasciitis support carries the Accepted American Podiatric Medical Association logo.
- To help eliminate heel pain and treat your plantar fasciitis, most podiatrists recommend stretching exercises in addition to placing orthotics in all of your shoes.
- Sizes: men's (fits most men's shoes in sizes 7 to 11) and women's (fits most women's shoes in sizes 5 to 9). Insole is 3/4" thick.
- Comfort House 67054.