Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Plantar Fasciitis Heel Cushion
| Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Plantar Fasciitis Heel Cushion - - made of viscoelastic material that absorbs shock loads and counteracts pain. Clinically proven 95 percent successful for the initial treatment of heel pain, technically known as plantar fasciitis. Package contains two ViscoSpot heel cushions.
You may find that ViscoSpots are so effective, you'll want a pair for every pair of shoes you wear.
- ViscoSpot® Heel Cushions can be used to treat plantar fasciitis; back pain; heel spurs; joint and arthritis pain in knee, ankle, and hips; and fat pad atrophy.
- Non-compressible, medical grade viscoelastic silicone in three different densities correctly placed for additional cushioning where heel pain originates.
- Three zones with differing softness relieve pain and distribute pressure evenly when you walk.
- White Zone: softest - provides targeted pressure relief in the problem area (heel spurs, plantar fasciitis).
- Blue Zone: slightly firmer - relieves the inflamed plantar
fascia and tissue.
- Gray Zone: Firmest, yet still soft, - provides hind foot
with the necessary support.
- PowerWave: Wavelike contouring ensures a smooth transition between zones, reducing pressure and adding comfort.
- Slight lift takes tension off the plantar fascia to relieve pain, and the slight medial wedge redirects pressure away from the painful area.
- Fits comfortably into shoes and can be switched from one pair to another.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Does not contain latex.
- Does not absorb odors.
- Sold as a pair.
- Please order by shoe size:
- Size 1 fits men's shoe sizes 3-1/2 to 7-1/2 or women's shoe sizes 5 to 9.
- Size 2 fits men's shoe sizes 8 to 12-1/2 or women's shoe sizes 9-1/2 to 14.
- Comfort House 67046F.