| Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Plantar Fasciitis Heel Cushion - - clinically proven 95 percent successful for the initial treatment of heel pain, technically known as plantar fasciitis.
You may find that ViscoSpots are so effective, you'll want a pair for every pair of shoes you wear.
- ViscoSpot® Heel Cushions can be used to treat plantar fasciitis; back pain; heel spurs; joint and arthritis pain in knee, ankle, and hips; and fat pad atrophy.
- Made of dual-density, medical-grade silicone that effectively absorbs shock and doesn't change shape or compress for comfortable, long-lasting wear.
- This heel cushion is raised on the inside to redirect pressure away from the painful area.
- 1/2" lift decreases stress on Achilles tendon and plantar fascia.
- Softer blue silicone throughout provides maximum cushioning.
- The softer "spot" is positioned to relieve the area most sensitive to heel pain.
- Fits comfortably into shoes and can be switched from one pair to another.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Does not contain latex.
- Does not absorb odors.
- Sold as a pair.
- Please order by shoe size:
- Size 1 fits men's shoe sizes 3-1/2 to 7-1/2 or women's shoe sizes 5 to 9.
- Size 2 fits men's shoe sizes 8 to 12-1/2 or women's shoe sizes 9-1/2 to 14.
- Comfort House 67046F.