Nourishmat Plant Growing Mat
Nourishmat Plant Growing Mat - - edible garden in a box. Grow your own vegetables, herbs, and flowers. This 4' x 6' roll of white weed blocker material comes with a color-coded planting diagram, 82 pre-cut holes, and 82 pre-planted seedballs. Perfect for urban gardeners with limited growing space, country and suburban gardeners, and other hobby gardeners.
- Your Nourishmat™ comes with 19 different types of herb,vegetable, and flower plants and 82 individual seed balls.
- The seed varieties are basil, dill, onion, chives, kale, parsley, carrot, cilantro, radish, red pepper, jalepeno pepper, spinach, tomato, rainbow chard, eggplant, arugula, salad-bowl lettuce, nasturtium, and marigold.
- Saves garden set-up and planting time. No cutting or sourcing. Everything you need is in the package.
- Maximizes small garden spaces.
- Makes planting easier.
- Keeps plants organized and suppresses weeds, too.
- Just roll out the mat on top of your soil and match the labeled seed balls with the planting squares. Press the seed balls into their colored spots on the grid.
- Holes are 1.5" in diameter and spaced for easy planting.
- Spots are laid out for "companion planting," placing flowers and plants next to each other to help attract the best bugs for each plant and help each other grow.
- Water for 10 to 15 minutes each day to avoid over- or under-watering.
- Replant and re-use the Nourishmat for 3 to 5 years with plants you purchase from your local nursery.
- Made in USA.
- Package contains one Nourishmat 4' x 6' white weed blocker with color-coded diagram and planting guide, seven garden staples, and 82 pre-planted seed balls.
- Comfort House 67602F.