Live Fraser Fir Christmas Tree
Each live Christmas tree is freshly harvested the day of shipping and carefully inspected to ensure the highest quality. Before shipping, the tree is bottom-pruned up to 8" to allow easy installation into any tree stand. The tree is shaken, bound, and packaged in a strong, moisture-resistant shipping container for optimum protection during transport.
With sturdy blue-green branches and outstanding needle retention, the Fraser Fir provides long-lasting fragrance and is sturdy enough to support a wide variety of decorations. This real tree is the perfect choice for your home or office.
A properly cared-for fresh cut Fraser Fir tree can be put up in your home at the end of November and can be expected to last well into January.
Our live Fraser Fir tree is now available in five heights
- 4.5' to 5' average weight 30 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 2-3' and average trunk diameter is 4".
- 5.5' to 6' average weight 40 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 3-4' and average trunk diameter is 4.5".
- 6.5' to 7' average weight 50 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 4-5', and average trunk diameter is 5".
- 7.5' to 8' average weight 70 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 5-6', and average trunk diameter is 5.5".
- 8.5' to 9' average tree weight 80 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 6-7', and average trunk diameter is 6"
Not currently available.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!