| Premium Quality North Carolina Fraser Fir Tree - - grown on North Carolina's mountain slopes and shipped directly to your front door. Shipping starts November 12.
Each live Christmas tree is freshly harvested the day of shipping and carefully inspected to ensure the highest quality. Before shipping, the tree is bottom-pruned up to 8" to allow easy installation into any tree stand. The tree is shaken, bound, and packaged in a strong, moisture-resistant shipping container for optimum protection during transport.
With sturdy blue-green branches and outstanding needle retention, the Fraser Fir provides long-lasting fragrance and is sturdy enough to support a wide variety of decorations. This real tree is the perfect choice for your home or office.
A properly cared-for fresh cut Fraser Fir tree can be put up in your home at the end of November and can be expected to last well into January.
Our live Fraser Fir tree is now available in five heights
We include a free 8-ounce bottle of Fresh Cut scented preservative to help keep your tree smelling fresh cut.
- 4.5' to 5' average weight 30 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 2-3' and average trunk diameter is 4".
- 5.5' to 6' average weight 40 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 3-4' and average trunk diameter is 4.5".
- 6.5' to 7' average weight 50 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 4-5', and average trunk diameter is 5".
- 7.5' to 8' average weight 70 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 5-6', and average trunk diameter is 5.5".
- 8.5' to 9' average tree weight 80 pounds. Relaxed bottom width is 6-7', and average trunk diameter is 6"
Last day to order is December 12, 2012.