Electronic Pill Dispenser MedReady 1700 Medication System
- Audible alarm alerts patient that it is time for medication and beeps for 5 seconds and off 1 second continuously until patient activates the off position by opening medication door.
- Only the most recent dose is available. If patient misses a dose, there is no double dose.
- Removable trays permit off-site loading by licensed personnel or family members.
Plug-in device switches automatically to included rechargeable batteries for short-term travel and in case of a power failure.
Extra-large LED display is easily viewed from any angle and is self-illuminating so it can be seen in any light. Setting the timers and alarms is as easy as setting a digital alarm clock.
MedReady 1700 is available in two versions:
- with audible alarm
- with audible alarm and flashing light
MedReady is for use with pills only; do not use for Nitroglycerine, liquids, and powders.
Dimensions: 10.25" diameter x 3" deep; weighs 2.5 pounds. Color: blue with beige. 120 volt; 60 Hz; 6 watts; 6' power cord. UL approved.1-year mfg. warranty. Made in USA.
Important Editor's notes:
1) MedReady is best used as a plug-in unit and should not be purchased if you are looking for a simple battery-operated electronic pills box.
2) We do not recommend purchase of this item as a gift. Gift recipients often feel it is too complicated for their needs and do not want to use it.
3) This is not a pocket size item. It is 10.25" in diameter which means it is about the width of a dinner plate. Many clients do not realize how big it is!
Authored by Jeffrey Gornstein