| Paragon 2028 Pro-Deluxe Can Warmer - - concession style can warmer for dispensing toppings such as hot fudge, caramel, and nacho cheese. Holds a # 10 institutional-size can.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Pump units contain a gauging collar that allows a default portion size of 1 ounce andcan be reduced in 1/8 ounce increments.
Double the warming capacity with our Pro-Deluxe Dual #10 Can Warmer -- see Related Products.
- Heats to 200 degrees.
- Stainless steel body.
- Lighted master On/Off toggle switch.
- Uses a 500-watt band element with adjustable thermostat to maintain the perfect temperature all day.
- Ladle unit comes with a 1-ounce ladle.
- Aluminum spout units are heated with a 17-watt cartridge.
- Base dimensions: 9.25"W x 11.75"D x 9"H; weighs 16 pounds.
- Ladle and Pump Units: 120 volts; 500 watts; 4.2 amps.
- Heated Spout Units: 120 volts; 517 watts; 4.3 amps.
- ETL tested and approved to UL 197, CSA 22.2 No. 109, NSF-4, and CE standards.
- 3-year mfg. warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Models: ladle, pump, heated spout model C (spout and controls on same side), heated spout model D (spout and controls on opposite sides).
- Comfort House 66647F.
- Paragon 2028A / 2028B / 2028C / 2028D.