Paderno 11619 Ceramic Coated Nonstick Paella Pan
Comfort House Tested & Approved for excellent performance on an induction cooktop.
- Works on all cooking surfaces including induction.
- The depth and flared sides of this pan make it easy to cook paella, as the shape encourages the quick evaporation of liquid.
- These "green" paella pans release neither chemical toxins into your food nor gases into the environment.
- Ceramic is energy-efficient, as it retains heat well and in turn requires less heat to cook.
- Ceramic non-stick surface cooks with less fat, releases food easily, and cleans up quickly.
- Hard ceramic coating resists scratching but can be damaged by "aggressive use" of metal tools.
- Forged handles.
- Sizes: 7-7/8" diameter, 9-1/2" diameter, 11" diameter, 12-5/8" diameter, 14-1/8" diameter.
- Comfort House 67023F.
- Paderno 11619.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!