| Paderno 11619 Ceramic Coated Nonstick Paella Pan - - PFOA-free, nonstick, non-toxic, eco-friendly cookware.
Comfort House Tested & Approved for excellent performance on an induction cooktop.
Can reach temperatures up to 800 degrees F, which is higher than many other non-stick pans that are limited to 500 degrees.
- Works on all cooking surfaces including induction.
- The depth and flared sides of this pan make it easy to cook paella, as the shape encourages the quick evaporation of liquid.
- These "green" paella pans release neither chemical toxins into your food nor gases into the environment.
- Ceramic is energy-efficient, as it retains heat well and in turn requires less heat to cook.
- Ceramic non-stick surface cooks with less fat, releases food easily, and cleans up quickly.
- Hard ceramic coating resists scratching but can be damaged by "aggressive use" of metal tools.
- Forged handles.
- Sizes: 7-7/8" diameter, 9-1/2" diameter, 11" diameter, 12-5/8" diameter, 14-1/8" diameter.
- Comfort House 67023F.
- Paderno 11619.