Make your own Obusforme ergonomic
low back office chair
| Global 4432 Obusforme Low Back Office Chair - - Create your very own custom Obusforme low back chair by selecting the fabric grade, color, base color, seat, and arm style of your choice.
The Obusforme 4432 multi-position chair adjusts and locks in almost any seating position you desire for custom comfort and support. Its design emulates the natural shape of the spine when you are in a standing position. Three unique features make the Obusforme chair the most popular ergonomic office chair:
Obusforme chairs also include these outstanding features:
- flexible back that conforms to the natural contours of your spine, providing you with horizontal and lateral support
- lumbar support that helps guide your spine into an anatomically correct position and provides added support for the lower back to ensure good posture
- contoured seat that evenly distributes your body weight and minimizes pressure under your thighs to promote proper circulation.
The Vari-Width adapter plate (WA) is included when you order any of the following arms: AA, O, OJ, SB, TD, UB, ZH, ZT, 3M, 3N, 4J, 4M, 4T, 6L, 9B, 9S. This feature allows each arm to move outward an additional 2" in each direction (for a total of 4" extra seat width).
- your choice of standard foam (which is a twin density molded foam) or memory foam seat
- pneumatic seat height adjustment
- independent back recline adjustment for customized, task specific support
- adjustable tilt tension and tilt lock so you can lock chair in any position
for greatest comfort
- adjustable seat angle with forward tilt for intensive forward oriented tasks
- five easy glide casters that can be used on carpeted floors
Multi-depth seat slider mechanism (MD) is also included except when you order M arms (any arm that has an M in the code; for example it is not included when you order arm 3M). This feature allows your seat to move forward and backward over a 2" range with 5 locking positions to provide a shallower or deeper seat.
See a description of all Global chair arms. Tip: Need help selecting an arm? Arm OJ is our most often requested one. It is an ErgoSoft gel cushion arm.
Granada lowback chair is available in numerous grades/colors of fabric; the most commonly asked for ones are shown in our selection box. Fabric swatches and specifications are shown on the Global Total Office website; you may order any other fabric shown there that is not in our selection box. The price will be the same as other fabrics we have listed within the same grade.
Dimensions (approximate): 42.5"H x 23.5"W x 23"D; ship weight 56 lbs.
All items on this page are special order. Delivery time is generally 3 to 6 weeks.
Overwhelmed by choices? See our Obusforme lowback chair with most of the choices already made for you.
If you did not find the Global office chair, desk, workstation, table, filing cabinet, or seating you
were looking for, please send a full description of your
needs to our